Sunday, March 11, 2012

Purple Passion


Something new to your eyes.

Purple Passion or the 1949 Mercury. Classic indeed and they do look good with candy color paints.

The one on left is a regular Hot Wheels Purple Passion. The other one is a How Wheels Larry's Garage Purple Passion Woody, it has better details but I like the first one's paint more. Purple and neon green suits the casting.. though it reminds me of Barney the dinosaur LOL




Though I found them nice to collect, I just bought them both to be wheel donors. I just need their white walls hahaha.

Thanks for looking :)

3 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how you dare to sacrifice these beauties for your evil plans ??? NOT LOL =PPPPP... if you don’t want them you could inherit them, who knows ??? to me for example ???, i love’em so much =OOOOO... you’re a cruel diecast collector !!! but you’re still my pal =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really??? hahahaha! I never thought you'd love them. I know, like me, you're also fan of classic cars. but I was expecting this is not your cup of tea haha. there's still hope, I haven't brought them to the junkyard yet LOL! I'm still deciding if the wheels will suit the custom I am planning... though I am in lazy mode again now so it won't be sooner. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...