Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hot Wheels Batman Begins Tumbler (Camouflage)

I recently acquired my favorite Batmobile which is the Tumbler! This is the camouflage version or the original version before Bruce Wayne had it painted black and called it the Tumbler.

This 1:64 scale Tumbler came from the 2 pack Batman Begins (half moon packaging).



Those big rubber tires give it the "Macho" look.


 

And the gimmick which makes this one part of the limited edition set: roof/door is opening.




I'm still looking for the black version. Hope to find one soon :)

Thanks for looking! :)

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA... now i believe that you’re a Batman fan... maybe you noticed that i already have the Tumbler scale 1:18 which i consider one of the most fearsome and realistic Batmobile ever created (by the way, here is the link http://chrismandesign.blogspot.com/2009/07/dark-knight-batmobile-thumbler-diecast.html )... i find the 1:64 scale a bit too "cute" if you know what i mean XD, but it looks nice with the "camo"... =)

    P.S. oh, this time the pics seem darker than usual...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning to get the 1:50 of HW tumbler.. I want atleast 3 scales of it. but the black version. so it'll be 1:64, 1:50 then........ the 1:18 but I don't think I'll have that soon LOL! (but if you'll give yours to me then... :-) ) hahaha!

    I don't know but this scale is for me, a great work by HW. very well detailed for a small scale.

    yeah.. I've been trying to fix it. but adding more contrast and increasing the brightness doesn't look good. maybe it has to do with the camera setting.

    thanks for visiting again! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...