Monday, April 9, 2012

One Piece Set 2

Hi Everyone! Happy Easter! :) God bless us all.

I had a chance yesterday to take pictures of my old buddies here (discovered them while I was checking my dusty treasure box) maybe they're mad at me because they were supposed to have been posted here for quite a long time - I bought them last year and that was before I bought my Set 1.

Oops.. before anything else, this post is not likeable for those who are very particular with brands. I am pertaining to those who hates boot leg... or in short.. fake :)

This set is not made by Bandai unlike the first set that I posted. I found them in a local store here. I just appreciated that they are very detailed - that they look like the real ones but of course, for a cheaper price. The original version of this series is made by Banpresto.

For those of you who's a fan of One Piece, I thought this set is about when Kaya gave the Going Merry to Luffy and his friends (Straw Hat Pirates).

But the presence of these two giants is quite confusing... They aren't in the picture yet when Luffy's gang had the Going Merry.. and then I realized, they are all from Usopp's memories or those that are special to Usopp.

This is Usopp or also known as Sogeking! He's a good friend to Luffy and the fourth member of Luffy's crew as their sniper.

The two giants, Broggy and Dorry. Luffy's team met them when they stayed in the island called Little Garden and there, they became friends.

Kaya, Usopp's childhood friend. She loves listening to his stories even though she knows they're just products of Usopp's imagination.

Captain Kuro - the captain of the Black Cat Pirates who tricked Kaya and her parents. He tried to terrorized the Syrup Island but failed when Luffy beat him.

Jango - right hand of Captain Kuro. He is well known for his ability to hypnotize.

Monkey D. Luffy - Captain of the Straw Hat Pirates. He has eaten the Devil's Fruit Gomu Gomu which made him a rubber man. He's well known because of his straw hat and that is also the reason why they are called the Straw Hat Pirates. This figure is when he tried to draw their pirate flag logo -- and that was the best part LOL.

The Going Merry - named after it's creator, Merry, Kaya's family butler. This is the Straw Hat Pirates' first ship. This was given to Luffy and his crew - that time there were only four of them (Zoro, Nami, Usopp and Luffy) - in Syrup Island after they defeated Captain Kuro.


Phew! That was loooong... Sorry I'm not very good in describing and telling stories! LOL! But I love blogging about toys hahaha.

 

Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. yeah, your post was soooooooooo long... but not as loooooooong as One Piece (and i wonder if it must be called Zillion Pieces instead LOL)... actually i have not seen, not even a single chapter of this series, so i have no idea who are they or what they do or when they become so famous or which kind of underwear they use (if they do)... but i know one piece, i mean, one thing, i’m against bootlegs !!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA =PPPPP

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! you're funny man. I was trying very hard to tell brief backgrounds about them... but summarizing is quite hard for me haha! then I suggest you watch it.. I'm sure you'll get hooked to it haha. ah so you're one of those that I was pointing to hahaha! I have another boot leg post to come for you to enjoy then hahaha!

    thanks for being here again pal ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...