Saturday, March 17, 2012

HW Target Motorin' Music

I never thought I'm gonna buy a turntable one day.

I am very lucky to acquire this locally... Yes, locally! :-) I didn't expect to find this Target set by Hot Wheels here and, as a matter of fact, I was planning to get this from eBay. This is courtesy of a good man, a friend and a co-DCPH member Mr. Emil (bruticus). I didn't expect him to pass such treasure to me :-) I'm glad he did, though.

Finally, holy grail no more :)


Dance to the tune of the 90's





And the reason why I want this set LOL.




Thanks for listening! :-)

2 comments:

  1. ooohhhhh my !!! everything here is really nice, beggining with the concept (i guess the sound of an engine is kinda "musical"), the packaging is something i would try to keep intact but i would "release" the cars from the box... i already know that the Target items are hard to find (because i have some of them, mainly Transformers) hence their prices are above the average, but once you look at the extra details, you begin to understand the difference... and now, those i prefer the most: the Ford Thunderbird and the Pontiac GTO... you’re surprising me pal and i’m fighting against the envy LOL =P !!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! I know you'll like this set. not because it is a Target set and pricey.... LOL but I know you're a big fan of classics. actually some of my co-members in the club got their eyes on some cars here because they know what I am only after in this set haha. but I don't think I'm going to open it and take the cars off... it will ruin all the fun here hahaha!

    yeah! the Potiac GTO is the best car here. even it's hard for me to admit that the cobra here does look so ordinary :( and that GTO gets all the score! great engine details.

    Thanks for the comments and appreciation pal. I'm very glad you like this piece of treasure like I do :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...