Thursday, August 9, 2012

Coke Mack

Hi everyone. I am happy to be here again to share something new -  toys, of course :D

Since last week, I've been complaining about the continuously heavy rain which became even worse these past few days! Many areas were flooded causing the suspension of classes and work - well, class and work suspension is good news for some of us. But for me, it's just a chance to work from home for three days straight. I am just thankful that even though some of my relatives' houses were partly flooded and power has been shut yesterday, nothing bad happened and we are all safe.

On the brighter side, I'd like to share this wonderful treasure I've had for quite some time now. I found this during a toy hunt in a small toy convention last year.

Here is a generic brand Coca Cola truck.



Made in..... guess where? LOL


I just realized it's been a long time since I posted something about trucks and SUV's. It is just on top of the table waiting for me to grab it for a pictorial.


It has paint chips everywhere. This is how I got it. I am not sure when it was produced, there's no date written on the base so I'm not so sure how old it is.... I'm guessing more than a decade if it is not played with by a kid LOL!


My plan is to repaint it - this I'm not sure when LOL LOL LOL! Depends on a lot of things.


For size comparison, beside it is a 1:64 regular Matchbox Isuzu Amigo.



I hope you had a great time reading this. Be safe everyone! :)

4 comments:

  1. yep, this is a treasure... and old and scratched treasure i must say LOL !!!... no brand there ??? uhmmmm, but is a quality diecast in 1:64 scale which is very hard to find when it comes to trucks... looks nice !!! but i think the plastic chromed parts will be difficult to restore nicely... lovely truck indeed, which reminds me there are some great trucks’ post on the way in my humble blog... is a matter of time (and patience) with my busy schedule (LOL???!!!)... care to join pal ??? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Chris! good to see you here. I just fell inlove with this red truck when I first saw it LOL! Your right about the plastic chrome part. If only I have an air compressor :( that's too expensive for my basic knowledge about restoration :D well if your asking about busy sched,,, I just joined you.. in a different way LOL!

    thanks for being here as always :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...