Saturday, September 22, 2012

Toy Story and Monsters Inc.

Disney has become part of our childhood. Most of our favorite cartoon characters are from their creations. I can't remember how many times I've watched Beauty and the Beast, played with my Mickey and Donald toys, and those Disney's story books I've read before I went to sleep. They just made our wonderful childhood days very memorable--oh how I miss childhood... that's why I'll always love toys :)

When Walt Disney and Pixar merged, it only meant one thing to us (kids): more fun!

One of my favorite cartoons to date is Toy Story by Pixar (they haven't merged with Disney yet for the first and second movie). The story of that movie is really something that a child would really love. It's like..."Whoa! My toys might really talk when they're alone!"

Since I've been into a LEGO craze lately, here's another Minifigures by them. This time, it comes with a fridge magnet as their stand.

Here's my Disney's Toy Story LEGO Minifigures :)


The good thing with these Minifigures is the magnet can be very useful haha! I removed them from the magnet stand and put the magnets on the fridge.


Sheriff Woody. He acts as the leader of Andy's toys.


The space ranger, Buzz Lightyear - Woody's best pal. He's my no. 1 favorite! :D


And the squeeze toy Alien. There are supposed to be three of them together but only one is included in the pack.

These next toys should have been posted a while back. I acquired them last year when I was in a mall with my friend when suddenly we found some bargain capsule toys. I got hyped up when I found out what's inside those capsules so I dug in for the treasures! LOL!


These cars are made by Takara Tomy. They're made of plastic and approximately 1 1/2 inches.


I got Mike and Sully from Monsters Inc. and Alien, Buzz, and Woody from Toy Story.


And what can you say about this picture?? The Minifigs just look perfect with their 4-wheel counterparts :D


Sully and Mike from Monsters Inc. Unfortunately I don't have their Minifigures.. Well, I haven't seen one anyway. I don't think LEGO has created any.

One thing I noticed, Sully really does look like the Philippine Jeepney, if you have seen one. I wonder if it was inspired by that.

And that's all for today. :)







'til the next post ;)

2 comments:

  1. Unfair! I want what's rightfully mine. Akin na jeep at scooter ko hmp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope............................................

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...