Monday, September 3, 2012

What did you open today?

I managed to open some of my previous hauls last night and you can imagine how careful I was in opening each one LOL!

Meyers Manx:

My first line of Collection, the Meyers Manx. Now, after a year, they're all free (including the Thunt)! :D







Left: Gold w/ CM5. middle: Gold w/ FTE, Right: Gold w/ CM6

Left: Kmart exclusive silver w/ CM6/ Right: Gold w/ CM6

Web Trading Cars purple and green

Blue and Gold 2010 Race World.

Left: Race World blue. Right: Race World blue, Kmart exclusive w/ BF Goodrich tires

Purple w/5SP's

hot ones

Real Riders

2004 Treasure hunt

from 10 pack HW California Dreamin'

Connect Cars Hawaii

from 5 pack Wish 

Mini Cooper Hall of Fame Real Rider.

Also, my favorite JL Coca Cola Shelby Cobra is free at last! :D

It just feels great to see them outside their plastic blisters. I started opening some of them to display in my cabinet.


Thank you for viewing! :)

5 comments:

  1. Grats for completing the line! :D 3 more for my main line and I will be opening them as well. I like the Race World variation, love the color and tampo. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, they're not complete yet I thought I was missing only 3 of them but I found out that there is another wheel variant that I missed - there is FTE variant for the grey kmart exclusive :( I have seen one before but I did not buy it thinking I have one already!

      lesson learned - always bring a list of you "looking for" haha!

      Thanks! sorry again for the failed transaction last time. hope to make it next time ;)

      Delete
    2. Good thing I am not that into wheel variants. ^.^

      "lesson learned - always bring a list of you 'looking for'"

      I agree! 101%! and once you see something that you like pay for it on the spot (specially during swap meets :D) because some one might buy it as soon as you place it back (true story >.<). hehehe No worries I am sure we will have that transaction sooner or later. See you around!

      Delete
  2. man, i share your happiness !!! i’m glad that you finally set free those babies and i know exactly what it feels when you enjoy them in all their splendor... your Meyer Manx collection is enviable (i barely have 2 of them =()... also your Mini and not to mention that Johnny Lightning... tasty !!!

    by the way, how you been there ???... i heard it was raining a lot and there were serious floods =/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad you like them. I love them because their cute and I'm happy that there are just few of them to collect haha! 4 to go.

      Thanks for the concern :) fortunately we're far from the places that were heavily flooded though some roads here were flooded too during the heavy down pour.

      thanks for dropping by. off to visit you now ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...