Saturday, September 29, 2012

DCPH Swapment @ SM Center, Las Pinas

Last Saturday September 22, 2012, another successful DCPH Swapmeet was held and this time, I must say it's more fun! Few factors why: 1) again, it's near my place, 2) I got great hauls again. 3) awesome diecast display! :D and 4) I had my first picture with my fellow collectors LOL!



The Marketplace.










Displays:

Everyone's favorite, Disney Cars Collection







The busy Tomy Towns











Random themed



Ford F-100's





Multi-scale Supercars themed

One of the best themed display and line of collection.


1:12 scale Mercedes-Benz SLR by CMC. I'm not very familiar with the model but they say it's one of the high class brand. I'm quite sure that it's a high class by just looking at that mouthwatering detailed engine and features and not to mention its cost! Any wild guess of the price? LOL





And this is my top 1 in my list. Hummer Collection.

Very focused collection.







And that US Hummer is just awesome...


Jada's casting is one of the best for for the Hummer plus, they offer it for a very decent price.




It was really fun! Thanks to DCPH for having such wonderful event. Those displays are really inspiring.
I look forward to have my own display too in one of the upcoming Swapmeets! :D

'til the next post. Thanks for visiting :)




5 comments:

  1. You were at the swapmeet! Aw, I was one of the sellers. :D How come we always don't meet? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. where are you ??? i mean, where in the pictures ???... uhmmmm, lots of nice stuff there (except for some of the recent releases by Hot Wheels, specifically the angry birds and related boooohhh !!!) Disney’s Cars have fans everywhere =O... the dioramas are awesome !!! (except for the Tomica models which i don’t like =P)... delicious Fords and Hummers =OOOOO... well, Philippines seems to be a good place for diecast collectors... =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @TheRealGon: @_@ how come we did not meet again??? hahaha! Maybe I was there in your place and busy hunting.... anyway let's try next swapmeet if I can make it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Chris, hahahaha I knew you're the one who's gonna look for that LOL!!! well, that picture is not there.... because the cam used is not mine and I didn't took a copy. It's posted in our forum hahaha.

    Same opinion with the Angry Birds! I mean... why on Earth is there a casting of Angry Birds????

    Yeah! You should go here someday... and attend our Swapmeets.. make sure you load your wallet before that :))))




    ***Thanks to both of you for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw Tomica cars.... die cast car collectors like me would love this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...