Monday, November 12, 2012

freeing the jadas

As a carded / sealed collector, it's not easy for me to decide whether to set the toy loose or not. It's feels like removing some details in the presentation and decreasing the value of the item. But there are times that I want to remove them from their blisters and take pictures of them and I thought I'd appreciate them more as loose.

So yesterday, with the help of my friend, we freed my Jada Cobras :D finally after the long wait they are now ready to be displayed as loose in my cab. It really feels great when you can touch them, feel them and smell the not so good smell of their paint hahaha!

Here are some pics I took during the session hahaha












HURRAH!!!

More beautiful as loose indeed :D

I'll post the "studio" pictures next time.

'til then :)

3 comments:

  1. believe me pal, i’m as happy as you watching these beasts free as birds =OOOOO... those are a lot of Cobras (and they want to bite me... fortunately i have some Vipers who take care of me LOLOLOL)...

    i’m not a mint-in-box collector, but lately, sometimes, i feel a bit of apprehension when open my collection items for the same reason you argued... yeah, they look great in their packaging, but something is missing... the pleasure of touch them, smell them, taste them (uhmmm that metallic flavor LOLOLOLOL), display them and even more lustful... PLAY WITH THEM... there is no price for that and you’ll not regret it... after all, you’ll not live forever here and you cannot take these things with you to the afterlife... time to enjoy !!!... =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! yeah I know you will love it! and you'll be happier than me with this great news (remember when you were tempting me to have them loose?) LOL! but I agree that you'll appreciate them more when theyre out of their cages!

    Thanks for dropping by again pal ;) 'til next time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No joke but true... I love Shelby Cobra and I envy at your unique collections of Cobra there.... sigh...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...