Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012!

Hello! Merry Christmas to all! Yeahhhh It's quite late for the celebration but it's better than not to greet you LOL!

It's been a while since my last post and maybe you wonder why.. it's because I have no access to my toys right now. I'm on a vacation with my family here in Qatar and I left my toys in the Philippines. I also forgot the supposed to be my featured toy for the month! That happens when you do not prepare your stuff ahead of time.

Well the good news is, a friend of ours gave me a vintage car as a Christmas present! Big YAHOOO! Another addition to my classics :D I'll post it later to share it to you :)



BTW, my eyes are feasting with lots of supercars and 4x4 offroad vehicles here in Qatar. They are everywhere! Hahahaha.


Again, Merry Christmas to all. God bless you and your family :)

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas sir Bera of the Diecast Fellowship LOLOLOLOL... enjoy your lil’ trip to the fabulous Qatar (BTW i received a visit from that place yesterday... it was you??? =PPPPP) and i hope to see you soon publishing here... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy!! Thanks for being loyal here even though I was not very active for a while :D hahaha wait for me at your door and I'll come there riding a camel LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...