Friday, January 4, 2013

Adventure Time Deluxe Finn

First off, I'd like to greet everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! For the record, this is also my blog's first new year celebration and I'm very happy that it's still alive and... blogging! LOL.

In my last post, I mentioned that I can't share any toys to you for the meantime because I left all of them in the Philippines as I am on a vacation now with my family here in Doha. Although I missed blogging so much, I just looked at it as an advantage to me as I am actually saving a lot because there are no toys around. Well, that's what I thought.

This morning, my toy-diet program has been broken. This is when my dad brought me to Toys R Us in Doha! I am already aware about the Toys R Us here because they were telling me about it and they even bought me toys  from there. It's just, when I came here, the idea of toy hunting is not in my top list... and now... my freedom from toys is all gone LOL! Not that I don't want it :))

So here is my very first toy haul for 2013... A ten inches Adventure Time Deluxe Finn!


I had hard time choosing because what I was really looking for is Jake but he's only available in 2 inch size. I just gave the salesperson our phone number so they could inform us when the 5 inch Jake will be available again. They said he's the best seller :(


This Finn figure is also nice. Rather than getting the smaller 5 inches, I chose this one. Details are good as well as the articulations.


And this is the reason why I bought it hahaha! The third one is my favorite LOL.


The package also includes two accessories, Finn's bag and a sword.


I guess I may just buy the two inch Jake and put him inside the bag (light bulb!)


Finn's arms are flexible (rubber) just like in the cartoon.


His hips can be rotated.


And same with his head.


"I'm not afraid of the ocean..."

All in all, this figure is really good.. but not a perfect one for it's price. I'm happy to get this for the new year. I hope I'll be able also to acquire Jake soon :D

Again, happy new year everyone. Best wishes! :D

2 comments:

  1. ohhh !!! this series, chaotic, surreal... insane, just perfect for me !!! HOHOHO, happy new year pal =PPPPP (my classic kindness mixed with a bit of sarcasm LOLOLOLOL)... simple and colorful figure, i like it very much, plenty of articulation !!!... when you mentioned "not perfect" you meant that it was too expensive for your taste ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I agree but I guess you don't know this cartoon? you should watch it's hilarious. at first I didn't watch it 'coz it's kinda weird and I couldn't image why they show this kind of cartoon to kids because it's really weird but after watching it I got hooked LOL! - oopps to much blabber haha. Yeah.. slightly expensive for my taste haha you know me when it comes to prices :))

    Thanks for visiting pal!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...