Sunday, January 27, 2013

Wreck-It Ralph

Hi guys, I just want to share my newest toy and also my newest Disney favorite, Wreck-it Ralph! I just got it yesterday and I'm very happy that's it's available here locally I don't need to find it online. I already bought the two main characters and here they are:


Ralph, he is the bad guy from the game Wreck-it Ralph but in reality, he really wants to be the good guy.


This is the back side of the packaging. I'd definitely get the Fix It Felix Jr. next time. The Hero's Duty Ralph seems the hardest to find here. A piece to hunt :D


Vanellope from the game Sugar Rush. She's a glitch character but eventually she'll find out that she's the main character of Sugar Rush.


Back side of the packaging. I'm not sure if I should also get the other two other racers though.


Okay I think I'm done here. I won't unbox them for now because I'm too lazy for a review hahaha! Maybe when I already have the Fix It Felix so stay tuned LOL.

Thanks for looking :)



2 comments:

  1. you should try and watch the next Disney’s release... "Open & Review’em Bera"... =PPPPP LOLOLOLOLOL

    i love these figures pal !!! they look so sweet, so detailed and believe it or not i have not seen this movie so, my only option will be the DVD or the online versions =///// congrats !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I promise to try to do the review within the week LOL just try hahaha.

      Thanks. I really love them too. After I watching the movie, I already know I want to have a figure atleast of Ralph and Vanellope and luckily theyre already available here :D I forgot to mention that it's by Thinkway. I think Disney's collaborated with Thinkway toys 'coz the Toystory figures are from them also.

      haha I just watched it online too. those times that I was so bored when I was in Qatar.

      thanks for your comment pal, as always. til next time :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...