Wednesday, January 16, 2013

HW Mystery Machine

As a collector, finding the item (toy) that you're looking for by yourself is like finding a treasure even for others it's just a regular piece of metal.

Last week, Pop, Mom and I went to the mall with our friends which supposed to be a road trip but it turned out to be a mall hopping. At the department store, the first section you'll find at the entrance is the toy section so the first thing I did was look for toys! Haha but.....! not for me but, for my nieces. At first, I didn't find anything that will suit my taste but when I went back, I spotted these three treasures that I wouldn't just find in our local stores - means the competition of treasure hunting in our country is tight LOL!


I'm quite happy that I acquired these three Mystery Machines and I'm planning to sell my extras $$$ LOL.

Okay that's all for now. 'til next time ;)

2 comments:

  1. uhmmmm the Mystery Machine... i was looking for the diecast model kit by Johnny Lightning but it seems to be very expensive and hard to find =/////... the HW version is not bad, but the only one i like is from the Nostalgia Entertainment Series 2013... these are short card !!!... you will sell them easily, because is the kind of models that most of the people want... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you right about the JL version and I never considered buying that same with their ecto1! I've seen that Nostalgia Entertainment series from other collectors and I must agree that it's a nice piece but.. the packaging speaks for how much it costs hahaha! Yeah the short card Mystery Machines sell like hotcakes! I got 2 batches from the store and I left more there thinking it's enough but it's not! many collectors are still posting in the forum asking me if I still got more :( I wish I just bought all of the Mystery Machines there errr wrong move!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...