Friday, December 7, 2012

Pullback Action Shelby Cobra

Hi guys! I hope you're doing fine :) I know most of you are busy right now in preparing for the upcoming holidays :D well, same here hahaha.

Since this is the month for the kids like me... (What??) LOL! I'll be sharing this wonderful find I had few months back which I think is worth keeping.


Toys with pullback action is a common gift when I was a kid... well, I think until now haha.

So I have this gift to myself - a plastic Shelby Cobra 427 that has a pullback action. The scale is almost close to a 1:64 which I think is quite rare but what really caught my attention is the driver and his.... is that a dog? LOL!


I got it from an online seller. It is in played condition but still good. No broken parts, the wheels are perfectly rolling and the pullback action is still functioning.

As a Cobra collector, it's a nice piece for me because it's not common to have this model in non-diecast.


That's all for now. I hope you liked it :D

Thanks for viewing ;)

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA... funny car LOL... a tooned Cobra, still in good condition !!!... the cartoonish style is definitely a great selection, actually it looks like the were-wolf Shelby... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... nice, nice haul dude !!! =PPPPP

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I agree. Thanks so much for the comment and for visiting my blog as always :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cobra's curves are sexy! And I thought that was Franky (OP) rolling the wheels hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...