Friday, November 18, 2011

Iron Man's Cobra


Starky-starky night...


Paint your palette blue and red...


Starky-starky night...


Flaming engine that brightly blaze...


LOL, apologies for the long wait and the... song. Here's my review of my recent haul Iron Man II themed Shelby Cobra 427 by Maisto. I can say that Maisto did a good work for this Cobra, though I found some minor paint errors on some parts of the car.

Like this one on the side of the hood scoop.


Well, you get what you pay for. We know that Maisto's not so pricey like the other brands.


 and still they were able to make it well-detailed.


I love those seats!


All in all, this one rocks! And this is also my favorite 1:24 scale Cobra that I have. More than my Jadas :) I look forward for another Super Hero themed Cobra by Maisto. Please, a Batman?


 Next to have is Kyosho! I wish! HAHA.


"This time the suit makes the Cobra".

3 comments:

  1. the idea is great, the execution... well... i’m not a lover of Maisto (or Burago) if you ask me... that said, it has a decent presentation... but it’s an Iron Man souvenir and it’s also a Cobra so... your crimes are forgiven HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... if only it were a work from Johnny Lightning or even Hotwheels... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here. and like I said in my previous post, I was surprised that maisto did it haha. but.. I couldn't help it. it's a 1:24 scale iron man II! this one is an exemption LOL. IF Hotwheels or JL made this... it could be x2 or x3 higher price BUT of course the quality/the name is something to consider.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have all your cobras but I didn't get to see this up close!
    Please get in touch with me at http://www.hotwheelsclubph.proboards.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...