Sunday, November 13, 2011

XTC2

I attended the DCPH Swapmeet + Xavier Toy Convention yesterday held at Xavier School in Greenhills.

Here are some pictures taken from the event ;)

Lots of diecasts
 and lots of people too..
 Gundam mode
I want to add panel lines!
 This is my favorite Gundam here.
 An empty track
 Bike lovers can come to Toy Cons too :)
Wasabi Toys. The cheap toy store in town :)
  
My friend's favorite version of Masked Rider haha!



Event ticket
A 1:1 Mini Cooper
The funny thing is on our way home, we spotted three other Minis in different places.
Sneak peak of my Swapmeet "Super" hauls. 
Two of my favorite.

Will post more later ;)

Hope you enjoy :)

4 comments:

  1. Yehey may special appearance si peborit. Hot lang siya pag ganyan itsura niya. Ew yung colorful. Libre mo ko nyan nawna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! mahilig ka sa langaw. sige libre kitang langaw

    ReplyDelete
  3. what ??? english please !!! HAHAHAHA... just kidding Bera... i hope not to be bothering with my comments (some people just don’t like it)... it seems it’s time for this kind of events all around the world (by the way, i don’t think the third Mini pic is actually a Mini, although it has a similar shape)... i didn’t know you’re a fan of Batman (cheers colleague !!!) and well, that super Iron Man / Cobra is a Jada, right???...

    P.S. nice review man !!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha! she's just teasing me to buy her that black masked rider. I was hesitating too if that's a mini but when I looked at the back, I saw the mini logo. but not sure if it is real or the owner just put it LOL. Things I hate during toy cons are it is ofcourse, crowded and.... impulsive buying! hahaha. yup I'm a bit fan of him but I don't read comics so if you're going ask me details about him, I'd just say let's talk about cobra. LOL kidding. That iron man is by maisto. I was surprised too when I learned about it. I hope maisto always do the same job for all of their model cars.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...