Friday, February 24, 2012

HW Shelby Cobra 427 Muscle Mania

I was organizing my favorite line of collection in their new home (hurrah!) when I got an idea to take pictures of my complete (as of now) Muscle Mania Shelby Cobra by Hot Wheels before they dwell in their apartments. I said "as of now" because Hot Wheels is very fond of producing variations like wheels, mirrors, bases, and sometimes error variations! I don't know if they do it on purpose but it annoys me sometimes haha. I hope they don't do it with this series.

Without further ado, here they are :)

Carded.
Mtflk Grey, w/Black & Gold stripes on sides & across top, flames on sides, Black Malaysia Base, w/GoldMC5's  
Red, w/Yellow & Silver stripes on sides & across top, flames on sides, Black Malaysia Base, w/GoldMC5's

Teal, w/White & Silver stripes on sides & across top, flames on sides, Chrome Malaysia Base, w/5SP's

 Loose.




Group picture.







Descriptions are from http://www.southtexasdiecast.com

Hope you enjoyed the show! ;)

2 comments:

  1. hi there ??? it’s been a long time and i’ve been really busy lately... you know: work, work, work, but then i think how could i buy, buy, buy if i got no money, money money ??? LOL...

    your Shelby Cobra collection is growing (growing, growing and i will stop this bad joke, joke, joke, right now) also your card protectors LOL... but i think mine will be a collection of one (which i’m eager to publish)... the silver with black decor is the one i was talking about which i didn’t buy for a problem in the cast but yours look fine... however, for me the winner here is the teal with white decor, seems more classy for my taste...


    by the way, these are nice pictures, specially those out-of-the-card =)

    P.S. i will be posting something new later, in case you wanna pay me a visit (yeah that sounded like an invitation...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you're in hyper mode, aren't you? lol.

    thanks for visiting Chris. actually, I haven't really posted all my HWs Cobra here. I'm planning to do it in a separate page also to be my inventory because I am having hard time now in determining which Cobra I still don't have and what I already have especially the variants! just to avoid additional expenses haha.

    Same here, my favorite is the teal. It's just refreshing to look at LOL.

    Yeah I'm going to check your site now ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...