Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Lego LOTR coming soon!

It is confirmed! Lego has finally come to produce Lord of the Rings minifigures!

Well, I've been hearing about this since last year but I thought 'em to be just rumors, some said it is their competitor that will produce the minifigs (oops.. if it is them then it won't be called minigifs! LOL). And it is just now that I gave time to check this on web - oh laziness! Anyway, I'm glad that it is true after all!

I am very excited about these minifigures. It is just recently that I got hooked on LOTR. And as a toy collector, I always want to have a model/replica/souvenir of my favorite movie/cars/characters so this news by Lego is a much awaited event for me.

I have to save and prepare my budget for this one. It won't be happy days for my wallet LOL!



5 comments:

  1. HEHEHE... THX for the feedback !!! this should be a flash post, since i didn’t realize... i’m in the lookout for your publications as well =)... actually i was aware of this news and although i do like the trilogy, the figures are not my cup of coffee... by the way, i prefer the Minimates =O

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.. the "competitor" hahaha. well my story about minifigs is, I just gave up on them because of the price and I thought it's not worth if for a small piece of figure.. I'm just disappointed because Lego has been my childhood toy and yet their price today is not for a child to play with!

    I'll give exception to this one since I was on a look for LOTR figures and I think this Lego will make these figures look cute :)

    Btw, I have some LOTR figures here.. I want to post them but I'm not sure what "approach" to use hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you called them... the "competitors"... how you dare ??? LOL... well, in my experience, the Minimates at least, were always intended for adult collectors, hence they’re a bit pricey and indeed a colleague from the east side of the world said that they’re ridiculously expensive... moreover, they have more points of articulation, many comic characters available (which i love) and they are more scarce so, i guess all these reasons explain the higher prices... point for Minimates !!! LOL

    if there is any consolation, one of my nephews collect LEGO minifigures... point for LEGO !!! XD

    and forget about the Kubricks which are seriously expensive too... =O

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha! maybe because it is Lego that I have known first and... I haven't had any Minimates or other brands so I cannot give my ratings to each of them. But the only thing I can say is they're all expensive! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh ! by the way, in this link http://chrismandesign.blogspot.com/2010/07/batman-batwing-c3-construction-with.html you will find a Minimate of mine... at least this time you couldn’t say that you didn’t have a close look on them =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...