Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pokemon Shaymin (Sky Form)

I found a new place for toy hunting!

This is not a new store or establishment. I've been hearing about this place for quite a long time. They say there are a lot of cheap diecast and toys there but the place is quite far from my house so it's just now that I tried to visit. They were right about the diecast cars, very cheap indeed compared to the mall prices. Despite of the inexpensive merchandise, it was disappointing because I did not find a single Shelby Cobra the whole time I was there. Not even a shadow of it!

But it wasn't bad at all for I bagged some Hot Wheels Larry's Garage and my mission is to get those hot wheels from these cars >:)

Aside from diecast cars, I got something familiar. In my previous post, I mentioned that Shaymin has a sky form. Guess what? Today's toy hunting trip yielded a Shaymin sky form keychain! Coincidence? No. It's definitely fate's hand at work.


Unlike its land form counterpart, this one is not made by Bandai but is also licensed under Nintendo and Game Freaks.



I removed the chain.



With its Land Form! The size really matched :)




Definitely cute together!!!



Thanks for looking! And happy toy hunting to you guys! :)

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA... seriously pal, such tenderness could be disturbing... XDDDDDD... anyway, both figures are very nice, although the pictures seem a bit too "rough" (and FYI i wanted so bad a set of Pokemon by Takara, but the delay in my decision was fatal)... and now that i stopped whimpering, i’m eager to see yours Larry’s Garages diecast... so could you ??? =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Are you referring to the last picture?? HAHAHA! I know that BUT still I posted them 'coz they're cute together. Yeah a friend of mine told be about that picture. I think to much saturation or contrast has been applied. I think I need to setup my light tent for a white BG pictorial.

    Sure! but I can't promise you'll like them 'coz my target is just the wheels haha.

    Thanks for visiting again. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...