Thursday, February 2, 2012

1:64 Scale Movies II

Here is another batch of my movie themed cars collection.

2007 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
Eleanor's descendant. This is the car used in the movie I am Legend. I guess this mustang is a favorite model among American movies. After all, it is a Shelby!

2005 Ford Mustang GT
This is Frankenstein's ride in the movie Death Race. It's supposed to be 2006 as I read from the internet but unfortunately, Hot Wheels did not produce a 2006 model.. So, I just decided to get the 2005. They're almost alike anyway.

You can see my other movie themed cars collection here.

1:64 Scale Movies I

Thanks for viewing! :)

2 comments:

  1. i saw "i am legend" a long ago so i don’t remember this car in the movie... and about the Death Race themed car, well, i saw the 1st part where this car wasn’t shown... anyway the Shelby is great and exclusive Muscle Car... i can avoid to think about it as a version with more hormones of the Mustang, pretty much like the Callaway version of the Corvette...but Callaway, unlike Shelby, usually makes more customization both in the performance and the body design... those Shelby castings by Hot Wheels are very nice !!! i think i must have any of them inside my magic pocket LOL =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have the same thinking. the first time I saw this from one of the collectors in our club I was trying to remember if I saw this car in the movie until I googled it and yes it's there. that's the car Will Smith was using every time he roams around the city. I had a hard time finding the correct model of what really is the model of Frankenstein car in the movie (I didn't even know it's a car. I thought it's tank or something) then I found a site which listed all those cars used in the movie. There it said it's a 2006 Ford Mustang GT. I just found the resemblance when I compared them.

    Yeah I can give them high rating for a regular Hot Wheels. I even got them for a price of a loose diecast. Well because I got them loose LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...