Sunday, July 22, 2012

DCPH 7th Club Car - Morris Mini

Hello fellow collectors. I hope you're doing fine and doing great in hunting for toys :D

This was a stormy day... the reason why I wasn't able to attend our table tennis practice today. My friend living near the tennis court advised me that some of the streets there are flooded so I decided to cancel our practice.


Good thing that afternoon, the heavy downpour subsided and I was able to go to the mall. I really have to go though not just because I "need" to buy toys haha... but for some other reasons.

On with the goodies. One of my online purchases this time is one of the DCPH club cars. This is a bit late 'coz this is actually issued two years ago and they are about to release a new club car for this year to celebrate the club's 9th year anniversary.. Yipee! :)


I got this from a fellow member of DCPH who decided to let go of his club car collection. I got it for a lower price and that makes me a happy buyer :)
This is the first club car that I bought and probably the only one I'll own until they decide to have a Shelby Cobra club car (WOW a Shelby Cobra club car?!!)...

The main reason why I decided to get this is of course it's a must have in my Mini collection as it represents our club, although I was not a member yet when it was issued.


If you'll notice on the DCPH logo, that diecast car is a Shelby Cobra... if I'm not mistaken... well.... I am 99% sure about that :D I'm very excited to see how a Shelby Cobra club car will look like. Definitely they are saving this casting for a special year like.. 10th anniv? 25th? or the golden?? @_@


They did a great job for this custom. The design is perfect for me :)


I've heard that there are real riders that were issued but only limited :(



That's all for now. I hope you like it. Until the next post :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...