Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Thousand Sunny DX


The Thousand Sunny - Straw Hat Pirates' second ship from the anime One Piece.

The box.


Front. Always look for the Bandai sticker like the one on the lower right corner of the box to be sure that the item is a genuine product by Bandai.
 




This is my favorite part of the box. I just love the cover haha.

Back part.


Sneak peak of what's inside :)


and the content :)


Monkey D. Luffy with Sunny.

Chopper and Brook with Little Merry.

Roronoa Zoro.

Zanji the cook.

 Franky and Ussopp

Nico Robin and Nami inside my favorite part of their ship :D

 The whole crew and their boats and submarine :)







One thing that I didn't like here is they made Sunny's face gold. In the anime, it's just yellow and orange.

This is not the grand ship collection. I prefer this one because the figures are all painted already unlike the grand ship. That seems to be more for adults though, because the details are more precise as well as the sizes of figures.


I placed this on the top of my display cabinet. It really looks good there. Oh by the way, I haven't mentioned earlier, I already have my display cab! Yey! It is not yet organized, I just placed everything there to free some space in my room. I decided to put the cabinet in the living room so visitors can see it - yeah, I want to show off my collection LOL!

Thanks for dropping by again. I hope you enjoyed looking ;)

4 comments:

  1. there is one Merry i like the most... is the Merry Christmas HAHAHAHAHA... i’m really serious about that =P... UPS !!! this is not the Merry but its successor LOL, well you know what i mean... i like it so much !!! is an easy model kit prepainted with stickers, right ???... all the figures are cute and there is a lot of detail !!!... the golden Sunny face is pretty fine, don’t be too picky =P... the floor is your new background HUH !!! HAHAHA

    P.S. do you know about Shelby Collectibles ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. fyi, Merry or Going Merry is they're first ship (before Thousand Sunny). The episode when they have to give up Merry is verrrry tearful... oh One Piece fans, you know that.... lol.

    Yeah.. it is very cute. But I also look forward to get the grand ship collection esp. the submarine. it's so cool! :)

    yeah.. that ship is too large for my light box I think I need to get a bigger one next time. I'm thinking of building an new "studio" for my toys for the biggies... like... 1:18s? hahaha!

    thanks for the visit. I'll checkout your new post now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. LOL it's been a while.. I'm glad you like it :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...