Sunday, July 15, 2012

Wall E

Happy weekend everyone. This day was quite tiring. I just learned to play table tennis and it's really fun, though I'm not really sporty. It just feels good to break a sweat sometimes :D

And so... I'm going to show you what I got today. This only means playing table tennis won't stop me from hunting for toys hahaha.

Disney's Wall-E


This movie is one of  Pixar's masterpieces although some didn't enjoyed watching it and I'm one of the guilty peeps :D

I know it is a very educational movie but the whole time I was watching it, the only words I heard were "Eve...." and "Wall E..." Good thing at the middle part, there were humans talking in English.



I would love to have Eve as well.



This stands approximately 3 inches. This is the dirty version according to the seller's description and I'm not sure if there's a clean version of it hahaha. I prefer it dirty though. I just love everything in this figure. It has the basic articulations such as can move it's hand, arms and head.

I'm planning to bring Wall-E with me to different places and post his pictures here. I think that would be a good addition to my blog :)


I hope you enjoyed :)

2 comments:

  1. hi there, pal !!!... first... i think you, like many people, didn’t catch the homage to the silent films in this retro-futuristic movie... well, in this time of chatty and noisy movies, a film with a small amount of dialogues must be a contradiction, but there is a beauty in the silence HEHEHE... second, i think i have one of these Wall-E, dirty version as well and yeah is really nice, detailed and cute... uhmmm finally, the not-so-sporty-life is a common malady of the collectors =PPPPP HAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi chris! thanks for dropping by again. yeah.. I think this is just the same with comment on Night before Christmas.... it made me sleepy although, I like the characters there.. just their appearance haha. hopefully I will one day appreciate the story and the musical theme :D

    wow nice to know you have this cute little guy too. do you also have Eve?

    sporty-- LOL! I agree with that hahahaha!

    thanks again for the support :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...