Monday, December 5, 2011

SD Wing Gundam XXXG - 01W


[Meep Meep Meep...]


.... I feel the energy... I feel so strong! harrrrrrrr!


Gahhh... I should do some warm up before going to battle! 
The enemy might be powerful..
by the way, where are my weapons...
Aha! here's my super ultimate weapon... 
now I can save the world from those ugly monsters!
but don't you think it's way too heavy?
hmmm....
never mind... this is my super ultimate weapon that will kill the bad guys.
this is nothing to me.. I'm super strong! grrr!

strike a pose first

I think it's cooler if I hide my super ultimate weapon first.
I'll reveal it at the finale when I'm about to kill the enemy 
just like Voltes V's laser sword.
strike a pose first. this will be battle pose.

or this one....
I feel I'm missing something... what could it be?
My wings! of course I'm the Wing Gundam!


toothbrush, extra pants, energy drink, body soap...



























































all set.. now let's move to battle!

weeeeeeeee! I'm flying!! of course, I am the Wing Gundam and I am super strong! rawr!
I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky....























































I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away...

I don't know where my soul is, I don't know where my home is...
I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away...

I don't know where my soul is , I don't know where my home is...

 The Wing Gundam flew in the sky. Some said it was flying while singing until it reached the outer space without noticing it. Some said it has found a strong monster and still fighting until now.... 


Who knows what really happened after that last picture.

[END]


P.S. 


That blue piece kept on falling while I was taking pictures! it annoys me..


4 comments:

  1. you already know i’m not a SD fan but this guy looks great man, congrats!!!... the metallic colors really stands out and i love specially the red/orange polychrome... i guess it was painted with cans/sprays... even you created a story for him!!! LOL... i’m sure you’re really happy with this Wing Gundam =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O________O

    holy shmolly cow!
    *envy* T_T
    i love swords and that spaceship-sword transform gimmick is gunplasmic! WOW! Master Grade does not have that gimmick - boo!

    grats and great job on painting!
    more SD kits please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chrisman, I was trying to make it look like the one in the box. the orange paint supposed to be yellow metallic but I dont have it so I just used my orange paint. I'm glad it went well in orange. Yup it's spray can. Haha! The story wasn't really planned... It's just while uploading the photos, it seems like it's telling me a story LOL! I'm glad you like it. Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Crimson Comet, Same as I envy your RX78-2! hahahaha! I think if Master Grade has that gimmick, it would be more than WOW. LOL!give you a heads up if I spotted again this SD.

    Thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...