Friday, December 9, 2011

WIP Gunner Zaku Warrior

I got bored with my Mr. Bean's Mini so I decided to unbox this Gundam while waiting for the paint to dry :-) (not so patient kiddo)


This kit has been in my room for almost a month now and today I had some spare time to start building it. Yipppeeee! so excited to see my first Zaku :)

Unboxing...


Contents

 And my ever reliable cheap tools for Gunpla :)


I bought markers for panel lining in our local bookstore. LOL budget is tight, no Gundam markers for now ;)

Let's start building the Zaaaaku!


Head - cute haha!

The upper body


Arms. I think this SD has a good articulation - based on the numbers of polycaps I used LOL


Looking good so far...


 Legs and feet.

Lower body.


This will be the first kit that I'll be using a marker. Before, I just used enamel but found it to be messy. I hope my Gundam marker alternative will be good for panel lining LOL.

Wish me luck.

I'll keep you posted ;)

2 comments:

  1. i really hope not to bother you with my regular comments... bearing in mind that the patience is not your business LOL... i think this Zaku looks promising and watching your previous work i think you can do it even better... i don’t believe in luck, i believe in hard work =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope! I'm always happy to answer your comments and I'm also glad that you give your comments hahaha. hmm... this kit is a very simple build and the color is almost complete and exact.. there is nothing to add I guess. Just the panel lines for details. Not unless I want to customize it too. Let's see what will be the result. I am very excited with this kit too. To be honest, I am starting to like the "enemies" more than the main characters hahaha!

    I did not have time to do custom/Gunpla today. I attended our Christmas party [tired] but it was fun! :-)

    Thanks again for dropping by! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...