Wednesday, December 21, 2011

6th Christmas Toyfair and 1st Philippine Die Cast and Custom Car Show


I attended the 6th Christmas Toyfair and 1st Philippine Die Cast and Custom Car Show held at Megatrade hall, Megamall this Sunday. Here are some pictures I took during the event.

 

DCPH swapmeet is also part of this event. But sorry to disappoint you, didn't bag so much hauls this time :(



Diecast custom competition! I think this is the first time they did this. Too bad I wasn't able to join :(


One of my favorite entries :)


More of Cars


Another favorite...


All entries are great work!


Toyota Trueno AE86. I'm a fan of this drifting car, and I actually bought one by Tomica but it needs a full restoration because the paint is not in good condition at all.






Everyone loves Cars! :)





Civics...



Import racers..


More of my IronCar LOL


Entries with bigger scale.











But I think this is my "winner" haha. I guess this entry is by a DCPH member. Well, I know many good "customiser" in the club LOL.



Okay... torn between two Cobras above...... All I can say is.... WOW \m/






Sorry for the not so good quality of the photos. I just used my phone's camera here.

Looking forward for the next ToyCon.. I wish there'll be more toys next time..........


P.S.

I would like to share my friend's Christmas gift to me.

Tail Dragger by Hot Wheels.



Thanks Rowi (Crimson Comet's Girlfriend) for the wonderful gift! :)

This is an addition to my vintage cars collection. 

Merry Christmas to all!

4 comments:

  1. hahaha! Thanks! Merry Christmast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to both of you!!! i would consider seriously to receive a gift of this kind... if i weren’t sooooo far... sigh (sobbing LOL) ;(... fortunately i already have that beauty (Tail Dragger)

    i’m glad that Philippines has that amount of diecast collectors/customizers!!!

    by the way, i’m publishing in my blog once weekly (between sunday and monday) if you wanna pay me a visit pal... THX in advance =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas too! :) Yup. I'm very happy with this casting. I will post more pictures of the Tail Dragger next time and my swapmeet hauls too :) I'm so excited to share them here (but too lazy to take pics LOL)

    I joined the club of DCPH just a year ago. I was very surprised when I found out that there are many people like me here in the Philippines that are into diecast cars too. Actually it is them who inspired me to do custom. Thanks to them my expenses increased. LOL kidding.

    That's the reason why I was looking for your update in my blogroll. I don't know if you have a new post :( anyway I'll just visit your blog from time to time. (between sunday and monday haha)

    Thanks for being a regular customer! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...