Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Year New Toys

Happy New Year!

It's nice to be back. I'll be active again (I hope so) in posting ^^,

I'd like to share my first hauls for this year. I hope you like them :)


Mustang Fastback

Although I haven't watched the film, I got an A Team van LOL
Of course, a Shelby Cobra :)
Porche 911

1:32 Shelby Cobra by New Ray

Outside the box

A Flintmobile! Reminds me of my childhood's favorite cartoon :)

Ah.... can't take it from the blister yet LOL!

And the much awaited...... Limited edition Drop Tops series by  Hot Wheels! At last! :) I've been looking  for this  for a very long time and now I got one.... yeeeey! :) Drop Tops series Cobra complete! :)
Another gift. Hot Wheels Baja Bug - Thanks to my friend Lia for this wonderful gift :)

2 comments:

  1. great hauls man !!!, specially the Drop Top Shelby Cobra, but the other flaming Shelby is not bad at all !!!... oh, i already have that 1969 Mustang Fastback (which will be published on... uhmmmm, well, maybe soon LOL)... for your information, i managed to get my own Shelby Cobra, something special, i think so... i passed from that A-Team wagon since is not as good as i expected (not even the Elite edition scale 1/18 meet my expectations =()... the Flintmobile is quite interesting !!!... in the end, everything here is nice, congrats on your hauls and gifts pal !!!

    P.S. do you remember that i told that i had the Dragged Tail by Hot Wheels ??? well, i was wrong =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrisman welcome back! :) I just bought the mustang fastback hoping that I can do the Frankenstein's ride from the movie death race. WOW what shelby cobra you have there? post it =) yeah many didn't like the output of HW's A-team van but I opted to get one just for my movie cars collection. Flintmobile is I guess hard to find also. I got it for a good price locally.

    Thanks man! :)

    -- oh sorry about that. that's one problem we collectors always have. we always forget what we have and what we still don't have and I am guilty of it too. I did try to make an inventory for my Cobras esp. for the variants but I failed to (due to laziness) LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...