Monday, January 9, 2012

Porsche 911 GT3 RS

One of my unusual hauls.

Unusual because I'm not a fan of this sports car (not until now) and this is my first time to buy a Porsche.

This is a Porsche 911 GT3 RS casting by Hot Wheels.


The only thing that I don't like with this casting is the headlights. It is painted with black and some white to make it look like glass or whatever - it doesn't look like one though. Look how awkward it is LOL!


But the car is very sexy. I think I just found a new addiction.

Thanks to Lia for making me notice this particular model! :)

I can't wait to get another Porsche 911 by other brands. A Minichamps or AutoArt maybe? LOL budget is tight but who knows >:)


2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA... you keep falling in temptation, don’t you ???... it’s unavoidable, actually Porsche is one of those milestones in the automotive world and it combines a powerful performance with an incredible ease of driving... as you, i don’t like that "solution" to give a "better" feeling to the front and rear lights... it shouts: "cheap" and it’s quite cheaper than a pair of crystal plastic lights =/... however the color scheme and decoration saves the day and keep this guy as a nice one =)...


    P.S. AUTOArt and Minichamps... you are talking about big leagues man !!!... i’m trying to get something from Minichamps at a reasonable price but i have a Cadillac CTS-V (already published) and a monstrous surprise to be published maybe on February, who knows ??? XDDDDD...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I agree with that. Well, it's just now that this car becomes interesting to me. I really like its look very classy. I am very excited to start with this new line of collection. But just like the cobra, the competition with this line is quite high LOL.

    wow! I am excited to see that in your blog man. I'll be waiting for that :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...