Monday, May 28, 2012

One Piece Roronoa Zoro (New World)

One Piece Roronoa Zoro figure by Bandai.

This is the New World Zoro.

The figure stands approximately 5 inches tall.

The "three swords" are inseparable.

Roronoa Zoro is the hot headed swordsman and vice captain of the Straw Hat Pirates.

360-degree view of the box:





The figure:






There should be a good reason why they decided to put that mark on Zoro's eyes!


The only thing that I don't like with this kind of figure is it can't do many poses. I'd be happier if they add some articulation on.

That's all for now. I've been very busy lately. I'll try to make it again next week! Thanks for your support :)


3 comments:

  1. wow !!! this is a great PVC statue -trading figure- (yeah statue, that’s why it has no articulation =P XD)... it’s a nice One Piece piece, a like so much the color treatment and the detail is above average, Bandai made a commendable work here... you know i know very little about One Piece, but i’m pretty sure this is one of the bad guys... i will be waiting for your next post, so stop being so busy =P =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice find! do you have the one piece ship set? do review it ya?

    do drop by my blog at http://ququrumi-jujubee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. chrisman hi there! haha no... he's not the bad guy. he's one of the main characters here and he has a lot of fans LOL! you should apologize to Zoro's fans haha kidding.

    Advedder, hi friend, thanks for being here and welcome to my blog :D yup I have and I am planning to post it next so stay tuned :D okay I'll visit your blog now ;)

    thanks for dropping by to both of you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...