Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mr. Bean and his Mini






Lights on!





Fresh from outer space, let's all welcome...... Mr. Bean!.............. and Teddy.............and.......



his Mini! :)

Yeaaaaah! After so many many many months of being a "work-in-progress," finally, I can now say it is done LOL!


To avoid any unwanted happenings especially to the car and also to protect the paint, I placed it in an acrylic case.

You may want to see how it was done:
WIP Part 1
WIP Part 2
WIP Part 3


That's all folks. Hope you like it :)



5 comments:

  1. i don’t remember very well the mr. Bean’s Mini, but the wheels cover reminds me pretty much those of the AWSOME driven by Silvester Stallone in Cobra the strong arm of the law... of course, Bean has more bad attitude... BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... the urn is very nice for display but the mr. Bean’s figure is not diecast =PPPPPP LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow grats!!! you're a way ahead of me in modelling skills now remembering how i started a tad earlier than you. teach me!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris, hi there :) I'm very glad you like those caps I put on the wheels. oh.. how dare you say that to mr bean LOL! he's the funniest character ever created hahaha!

    thanks,, but I think I won't get a diecast figure of mr. bean haha!

    thanks for dropping by ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crimson, thanks! it took me so many trials and error before I have it done. and knowing our schedule, it's very hard to give time for customizing... haha sure but I can't beat your masking style :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...