Sunday, October 16, 2011

Drill 101


I woke up early this morning to try drilling. Can't hide the excitement eh? :-)


I have here two castings from Hotwheels. Pickup (left) and the Cobra (right)


Let's try with the pickup first. (so I can still save the Cobra if something bad happened to this one :-])


Started drilling the rivet. I was so careful not to over drill it so I had to do it slowly...


Done! :)


Now I just have to pull the base. There is a lock on the other side of the base but it doesn't need a drill at all. Just slide the base.
 


I did the same with the Cobra. Slowly but surely ;)


For the meantime, I placed them in a plastic including the interiors. They will stay there until I get some paint.

I guess I did good for my first time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...