Friday, October 21, 2011

Fish or Alien?

After so many tries, I've come up with a new header. This looks better than those I created before. I find it simple and cute.


I tried adding some designs in the header aside from my blog's name. I decided to put some cute creatures to make it funny and lively.. I think they're funny.


from my "hiphop" themed banner to these aliens


They're both cute but I prefer the latter. Maybe 'cause it looks simpler and because I created those creatures myself :)

And because I enjoyed making these creatures, I ended up having this one...


I don't know where I got the idea. At first, without the wings and antenna, it looks like Squirtle (Pokemon) then when I added the wings or should I say the fins.. it now looks like Nemo!

Plus the antenna?hmmmm..

P.S. Thanks to http://www.dafont.com for the fonts I used in my blog header.

P.P.S Currently downloading Adobe Illustrator. I just used Photoshop to make these characters. Probably it'll be easier when using Illustrator :)


Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...