Sunday, October 9, 2011

Collecticon 2011

Since I failed to attend this year's ToyCon at SM Megamall, I made this date available just to attend Collecticon 2011 event at Robinsons Midtown Mall.

Though I did not bag much hauls, it was a fun and "toy-ful" afternoon for me. It's also my first time to attend the Collecticon event that's why it is a memorable experience :)




Here are the few hauls I got:

My "looking for" Johnny Lightning Terlingua Classic Gold Shelby Cobra


 Product of impulsive buying. This is not my line but I want to have a bumblebee.. (the main reason is, it's cheap)


A vintage looking Hotwheels pickup. Instant weathering effect, eh? For mod practicing purposes ;)

 

Matchbox Isuzu Amigo pickup

 

And my favorite catch for today, a small glass display :)


Since it's small, why not put those Minis in? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...