Sunday, October 16, 2011

My First Gundam

I actually bought my very first Gundam kit today and it was unexpected - unexpected because I don't really build Gundams.




I think I have watched this Gundam a long long time ago.... that I can't remember the story anymore. As you can see it is still sealed and I'm planning to keep it until I have the time to spare for building it or else, it will end up in  the garbage.


I haven't tried building a Gundam though I was a fan of robots when I was a kid and was also a fan of playing them until they get destroyed (kidding)


Let's see if I can still build this kind of toys >:) I'll post updates once it's broken.... done.

I was really just going to buy one for a friend because he asked me favor.

But the price drop is very tempting like it's saying "why don't you give it a try? >:)"


So I also bought one for myself.


-End

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...