Thursday, October 20, 2011

Wazzup Johnny?

Here are my precious Johnny Lightning Shelby Cobras :)


This Coca Cola JL (Ice Cold) is one of my favorites. It is also one of the Cobras that started my collection :)





 

Recent JL's I acquired 


And of course.. the main dish...

Let's go classic with Elvis Presley! :)

"..You ain't nothin' but a hound dog.."


Although some of the cards are not in mint condition, I still have no guts to set these cars loose. Regardless of the folds and scratches on the package, they still add presentation and somewhat value to these diecast cars.

Man, they're no Johnny Lightning without their collectible cards!



2 comments:

  1. all those Cobras are yours ??? ENVY !!! i guess they must be hard to get in Philippines and expensive compared with other diecast, since they’re mainly for the western market... congrats !!!... if you ask me, i don’t mind to open the blisters since i’m not planning to re-sell my diecast... so open’em and blog’em for our pleasure =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually, I acquired most of them here locally from some diecast collectors for a very low price. and some are.. quite expensive! haha - those are cobras I got from ebay. Thanks! I've been thinking about it since I posted them here. Maybe when I got my display cabinet at home ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...